AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Sunday, March 16, 2014

everlastings








I haven't been buying flowers lately. I usually will buy or pick a bunch after my weekly clean, but my house has been so chaotic with manic dress making, that for the last few months I would not even know where to put them. 

I have been going through a massive clear out. Weekly op-shop drop offs and a couple of huge garage sales have finally made a dent in my hoard. I am getting to a point where everything has a place, including a pretty bunch of flowers for my dining table.

Happy Sunday!

Bec x

9 comments:

  1. Love your new blog design :) It is very nice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a flower "drought" for a little while there - as soon as you get a new fresh bunch it makes such a difference, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy weekend my lovely! sometimes a clear out feel so good! your images are sublime x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't beat a pot of flowers for that 'smile' factor. I wish your garage was near here - I think I would have cleared it for you! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your blog
    Dawn Lewis (Anniebrook0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Home always feels happier with a bunch of flowers... Beautiful photographs

    ReplyDelete