AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Friday, August 30, 2013









This Tuesday I invited the very talented Rachel Woods (aka Sundaypeach on instagram) into my home to take some photographs of this cute little pink house. It was so much fun watching her work and the whole morning was such a joy. I LOVED playing stylist and I cant wait to work with Peach again. I was hand delivered a disk full of photos, beautifully wrapped along with a very gorgeous birthday gift this afternoon. I haven't even had the chance to look through them yet but I simply could not wait to share this sneaky preview with you.

Thank you so much lady peach, for your time and your talent and your beautiful view of the world. You are one gorgeous, amazing lady and I am so glad you moved to town. If you are on instagram definitely look up miss peach (sundaypeach) for daily doses of serene beauty.

I am positively bursting out of my skin with happiness. Here I am on the eve of my 29th birthday, with people I love, in my cozy little home that I have put so much effort into creating, with a job where I get to be creative every day and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I am feeling so proud of what I have achieved and so content with what I have that I am not going to worry about a 'to do list' to conquer for the coming year, but rather just enjoy what I have right here and right now. At least for the moment... that list may come.......later...goals are good too....

I want to thank you all so much for following along, always with kind words of encouragement, cheering me on. Thank you for letting me share my stories with you and taking the time to share your own with me.

Bec x

15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Mine was yesterday on the 29th! (: Happy weekend! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Miss Bec xxxx your home always looks beautiful and these pics are perfect, have a wonderful weekend from Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great birthday and a fabulous year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love all the photos. You look lovely in green and a happy birthday lovely lady. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such nice photos. Your new summer style dress is too sweet. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday and thanks for sharing bits and pieces of your home on your blog. I love your home - it's bursting with creativity and so cosy! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes to everything in this post. Lovely home and lovely place to be; content. xo and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Bec!!! Thank you for bringing sunshine and happiness into our lives. Also thank you for sharing your creativity, talents and beauty!!! Happy 29th Gorgeous Lady!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Happy Bday darl, congrats on all your efforts you deserve to enjoy it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy belated birthday! i loved seeing the collage of home photos, looking forward to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these dresses with vintage styles, especially the yellow one! Prints are so beautiful! Maybe you can try some vintage gray and pink bridesmaid dresses!

    ReplyDelete