AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Thursday, October 25, 2012

poor little tummy...

My small person kept me up all night with a tummy ache. It was the second night in a row, so if it happens again tonight then we might be at the doctors tomorrow. I gave her the day off from daycare and of course she ran around all day without any sign of illness... I only managed to finish half of what I wanted, but seeing as she was home all day I am happy to have finished anything at all. As frustrating as it could have been, Zav has been such a pleasure that I really enjoyed our day together. I have pulled the house back together and I have a stack of dresses ready to sew-up tomorrow. Fingers crossed we get some sleep tonight because I am running on empty and there is so much more to do!





8 comments:

  1. Poor poppet hope she feels better tomorrow and you get some sewing done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for a quick recovery for your little one and some extra sleep for you. Having been through two weeks of teething problems, I know how difficult it can be.. but hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get some sleep tonight. So tough if there is no one to share the load with when you are so so tired. Love that new ruffly dress too. mel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to be an old poop, but I am not sure the first picture is appropriate in this day and age. I realise she is your adored, treasured, beautiful child, but there are some bad people out there (as an ex foster carer I know this). I love everyone's beautiful blogs but my cynical old self cares deeply when I see children's faces in this huge, huge public domain.
    I am very sorry to bring horrid thoughts into your sweet world but I would rather care too much and poke my nose in than look the other way. Too much of that has been happening in our part of the world recently (looking the other way I mean).
    Much love to you
    Susan x
    PS I love your dresses and dressmaking talent, *deeeep sigh*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your concern, I know it comes from a good place. I disagree that the picture is inappropriate and I choose not to let the sicko's of the world dictate the way I live my life. Bec x

      Delete
  5. Hope she better and you are able to get some sleep! Love the new ruffly dress!! :) hugs, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg bec.. i LOVE that dress!!
    please tell me its going up for sale and in my size. lol.
    hope little miss is feeling better. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg bec.. i LOVE that dress!!
    please tell me its going up for sale and in my size. lol.
    hope little miss is feeling better. xx

    ReplyDelete