AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday evening



The weekend is off to a glorious start!! So far I have enjoyed a luxurious bath and 
slipped into a gorgeous new nighty, long johns and a cosy robe. 
I am cooking dinner for my Mumma while the rain gently falls on the tin roof. 
I have a piping hot cup of tea made with sweetened condensed milk, one of my favourite indulgences! 
I have a rainbow of dresses ready to finish and I am feeling rejuvenated from my break and 
I am ready to sew.

I don't think it gets much better!

Last night I re-opened the etsy shop. I have used some of the beautiful photo's of Elsie wearing her naughty shorts dress from her shoot on a beautiful mess

Tomorrow night I might be going out on the town....

What are you up too this weekend?

Bec x

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect kind of night. Might have to dig out that can of sweetened condensed milk out of the back of the pantry - your tea sounds good. I'm here tonight sipping on some berry cider and procrastinating washing up.
    ps - love the beautiful mess photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses! Swoon! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Friday sounds like heaven. I'm having breakfast with friends tomorrow morning, then we are op-shopping the Northern suburbs for cowboy costumes for a hens wine tour next weekend! Sunday we have name badge making at Brown Owls and I somehow have to fit in working on 3 small quilts for a guy who is paying me to make them for his mum! I have a feeling it is all going to go too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty do all the dresses look hanging together. It must be so hard to part with them when they turn out so darn lovely.
    My weekend shall be spent working evening shifts and sleeping in, pretty boring I know.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heylo!

    I love the photo of the dresses all in a row :)

    I hereby award you the Versatile Blogger Award!

    Details here:

    http://lifesjewelsonstring.blogspot.de/2012/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete