AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Monday, November 7, 2011

Good Stuff!

Yay!! it's here! The meet me at mikes Good Stuff online mag is now ready to view. It is an awesome handmade holiday and gift guide...Pip and friends have done such a fantastic job of putting this together. Make sure you have a fresh pot of tea and a little snack before you settle in to read it, as there are heaps of amazing people to discover and pretty things to think about buying. Much more than a gift guide, it has recipes and projects to enjoy also.



I do have a little add in there for my own shop, which still has a few custom spots and ready-to-ship pieces available!! You can check me out about mid way through.

In other exciting news, last night I dug out a few dresses that have been at different stages of completion for a long time now. Some are failed experiments, others had mistakes in the details. I picked up one dress with a dodgy neckline and decided to try to re-style. I wont give too much away now, but lets just say that I am so glad I did, and a sexy new style might be worming it's way into my collection really soon.

I am so inspired right now. There are just not enough hours in a day!!

Stay tuned!

Bec x

3 comments:

  1. Ooh can't wait to see the new style! And I'm with you on the not enough hours thing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab news..off to check out the mag now..looking forward to seeing your new style :):)
    x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh... am off to check it out!

    xx

    p.s - no colour preference for the scraps. whatever you decide will be absolutely fine :) xx have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete