AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Monday, October 24, 2011

A few last pictures from Bali...

A beautiful local preparing prayer offerings in the village...


A road leading to a sandy paradise.
That fence is my new favourite colour. The closest I have found to it is called 'celery'

Cheeky littles, hiding under their mumma's market table...

My cheeky little, enjoying some icecream...

Sandy paradise and techni-colour boats...


Runaway toddler!!

A gorgeous wall in a restaurant bathroom...


With cute cross-stitch art!!


and a fabulous mirror...



I find myself up late and on the computer. Re-discovering a few of the pictures taken on our trip to Bali last month... Was it really only last month? It feels like a million years ago already!

I hope your week is off to a good start.

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment