AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Saturday, November 13, 2010

oh yes please!

A few lovely things from etsy... Christmas is coming up but unfortunately my dad has already given me my Christmas present (back in august) and I think I can't expect much from zavian... maybe Santa will bring some goodies.................. maybe

silk butterfly from sewsmashing

beautiful red poppy tea dress by sohomode

small white doily clock from uncommon



This is the dress pattern I am planning to attempt this week, I have never done buttons, let alone button holes before - so we will see how it turns out... slow and steady right... my first dress from a lovely old sheet didn't turn out too bad, remember this?


vogue pattern 2960

...a lovely version of the above vogue pattern from delfielise






Yummy liberty prints - too expensive to practise on but once I have had a bit of practise...

 I should get of the computer and start cutting out my pattern pieces... MWAH!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment